Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Nostalgia....

The sound of the dhak is perhaps the most nostalgic sound a bengali can ever hear/imagine....Well my roots of existence were truly given a healthy dose of this sound....Yes....the aroti....the dhak..... & the serenity that was present in the eyes of the goddess was enough to make me feel proud of my roots.....Y are so many "bongs" so disgusted with their roots????Anyways....the pujas are about to end & again the long wait begins.....the wait for 4 magical days starts again....with hopes for a better tomorrow.....Another day of my life is gone.....and I keep wondering about this uncertain journey of life....May the pujas shower your life with unprecedented happiness.....Enjoy life always...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
devjit said...

this is too much a colurful site for a person as morbid as me.
noooo u cant do this to me.
u are actually making me feel that happy days are approaching.
by the way, way 2 go subhodeep we have to b courageous at times.

ru said...

hey ! thanks for linking me !