Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Now.....That's all I want...

Its only my blog & me in this huge cyber kingdom...... Here we lie lonely,deserted,desolate & ignored....This is the least read blog but I am still happy...... Its for my pleasure & that's all I want..... Well the most unprepared exam of my life is over & I am happy now..... Looking forward to a blissful life & an exciting end to college life.....That's all I want......As my wise friend says "Happy days are ahead...(in a century or so...)".....Take care my friends & may your blogs live long............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey y in such a mood?btw"lukin 4wd to an xcitin end to coll"?y?well at times even i luk 4wd to it but the mere thought of 'wat after coll' freaks me out.....nwz dont feel ignored..jus keep updatin ur blog....coz u need to write b4 v post a comment....remember ur blog needs u 2!!!!!

devjit said...

yes it does even my blog needs you, all i see is zero comments.
its nice to comment after such a long time.