Monday, March 06, 2006

Woman Or Wo(e)man.....That's The Question To Ask...

My woman.......

8 qualities??? I guess that's too many to have in a single woman....So let me describe her as My "Hypothetical" Woman....


The qualities......

1. She should be intelligent......(Quite important....other wise a type mismatch might occur)

2. She should have a mind of her own & a sense of freedom.....(Not necessarily imagining herself to be a bird)

3. Should be a person of controlled emotions & sensible sentiments.....

4. She should be able to live with my (sick) sense of humour.....(Otherwise face my bad moods always...)

5. Her mental "wavelength" should correspond to mine & her attitude should match mine....( I believe opposites remain opposites...they rarely come close....)

6. She should be person with a huge heart (well not literally) to forgive me....

7. Need not be an angel in terms of beauty but socially accepted concept of being "cute" should be present in her...

And Most Importantly......

8. Any girl who has had the tenacity to read all the above points qualifies as my "hypothetical" woman...(nearly)......

So that is my list of must-haves.... I guess my demand isn't much & sure to be fulfilled soon......


N.B.: The above points are not in order of preference and is subject to periodic mood swings.... Hence any above stated point is in potential danger of losin out in importance...(except point no. 8 which is applicable even if I'm held at gun-point & asked to change my preferences....)

7 comments:

Canonical Cacophony said...

ok...wil search!

Jitzomnia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jitzomnia said...

and the winner is...."aha"...u know dat man....rit?hmmmmmm...or "beeeeeeeest frn"???hmmmm....or "im missin u a lot"...or..."raaaaakshit"???????

Canonical Cacophony said...

hmmmm...kar ta delete korli?? kichu fash kore diyechilo naki?

Canonical Cacophony said...

ya Women are pretty wierd...
people and u can visit and see mine views on the topic...
at...
[link]http://www.somnathpaulworld.blogspot.com[link]

Canonical Cacophony said...

its...
http://www.somnathpaulworld.blogspot.com

... said...

Awesum.....

But to contrary, I've noticed bloggers rarely dating.... the most handsome and deserving frnds of mine who blog severely are single... and they prefer blogging than getting into the complicated rules, do(s)/dont(s), emotions and stuff..... One of them feels better to blog on the color of his shit rather than going for a ride ... .

Are u one of them :D
Then I'm hopless abt u.. ;)

Anyways all the best

BTW.. as far as I know.. u're engaged :D