Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Al-Gibber.....A Mathematical Gibber...

0, 46, 25, 743, 8938, 902747, 95739, 91, 12546, 48, 646164, 634............. My Limits have been tested & the tests haven't been Continuous... Time and again I've been Differentiated from the rest & never ever had the opportunity to Integrate myself with this subject...... You might be wondering.... Maths phobia???? Naaaaaaah!! I guess its peer-phobia....(new word...just invented...) Well I think I should concentrate on the numbers & let them do the talking this time... Hope they become friendly & give me good company... Let me have numerical friends this time rather than humans.... Atleast they won't hurt... Confused???? Don't try getting the meaning.... It wouldn't be of much use....

4 comments:

Jitzomnia said...

hmmmm nic v nic...good use of wits...wel now wat do i rite?eng words-er stock kom.......almost evry1 has dis peer phobia....but we hav to overcum....

Anonymous said...

buddy, what is ur phobia about? i can help you, talk to me once..

devjit said...

ki holo lekho

ru said...

you been tagged.rate 8 qualities that your ideal woman(man?) must possess and then tag 8 ppl to do the same!