Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cities In the Air.....


A phase like this, I guess, comes in everyone's life..... Well not really once but many times or if some are like me it doesn't ever come (or go)... it perpetually stays on..... U must be wondering what crap I'm talking about... Well I'm talking about this eternal, perennial & (all words that mean permanent) state of laziness..... A feeling of deep relaxation mixed with a nagging sense of insecurity about the future.... Deadly combination I must say..... So here I am lazing away & building, not castles, but entire cities in the air...... Well the cities lack proper foundation & its just a matter of time before everything disappears in a flash & I find the world has moved on & I'm still waiting to catch the bus to success.... But you never learn until you have experienced it.... I guess I'll learn it soon on my own... Till then let me continue being "Le Corbusier of the Air"..... After all, all I do is build cities in the air!!!

3 comments:

Jitzomnia said...

valo baniechhis post ta...nice...newaz laziness pays off...coz aftr dat tor jokhon enthu ashe then god save others!!!

Radha abw said...

I check into your blog in search of some funny stuff, you know.. but seriously, this is somehow not you. You're always in such high and excited mood in college.. where's that?

Just write anything.. even if it's trivial.
Cheers!
radha.

devjit said...

do not worry me he is a very serious guy, btw am back once again.
hey whats the harm in building castles, anyways they last long, look good and are always a tourist destination.
so make castles, hope to visit it soon.