Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Normal & Abnormal



These days there is serious lack of ideas... Nothing really comes to my mind... And I hover near the edge of normality & abnormality... Both Mentally & Statistically... People seem to be strange nowadays... Rarely do I find "normal" people & whenever I think of normal what comes first is the Normal Distribution... Shucks!!! I guess I'm the one who is normally abnormal here & the rest are all abnormally normal... Crazy stuff... Well I guess thats expected when you have a month, coming up, full of places trying to test you for things which you have supposedly been thorough with in the past 3 years... Sadly all I learnt is procrastination & I'm sure that knowledge doesn't matter for the approaching months of doom(or glory???)... I think as usual without using my brains... That's what I'm doing now... Even a "brainless" thought can run upto 10 lines of a post... Interesting... Guess this is what normality is all about... (Or is it abnormality???)

3 comments:

Jitzomnia said...

normal...ahem...wel guess abnormality is normal in sum ways,,,,hop u get me...

devjit said...

or else be happy :)
no more sad posts

Canonical Cacophony said...

normal distribution..pal what about teh Standard deviation and teh seriously pertaining Standard Error..do that first and then try out teh Normal Distribution...
;-)