Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Time's up... It's time to leave...


An episode called college is over & surely it deserves a special mention.... Whenever I'll think about college the first thing that will come to my mind is cream-coloured wall & warm sunshine falling on it.. Its not any particular wall of any building. Its just a wall that welcomes you... But yes, college surely teaches you nice things... A fragmented mind was glued together & rational & polished mind came out... It questions, it answers & above all it has a mind of its own... College has given a new set of friends... A different set of friends... A group of friends who help you understand your existence as a human being... But when I think about college I'll mostly remember my friends(awesome group....thanks a lot buddies for being there), a roof-top, a dilapidated (& later revamped) union room, an ever filled up canteen &.... oh!! I forgot my classrooms... White walls & a gallery type seating arrangement & the professors... One a living legend, some real gems, some good & some... well the less said the better... A myriad collection of human beings was my college... Add a tear or two & that would be a perfect farewell for the college... Sadly its over... & I had just got my admission the other day... Good times fly by... In this case at the speed of light... Goodbye Presi... It was a great learning experience....

4 comments:

ru said...

i know. god i'll miss that place.

devjit said...

now even i cry

Canonical Cacophony said...

never mind...
Presidencians never grow Old...!
We will surely relive those days, somewhere else..the Presi Way...!!

Jitzomnia said...

sob sob[:(]