Saturday, August 12, 2006

It Goes On....

Ahhh!!! I'm back.... Only for a moment & the moment's gone!!! I shudder in this bloggers' world... Songs are scribbled & joy rides are described... Bombastic words... strong enough blow the living cells out of my tiny little brain... I survive... Estranged, bereft of company & monotony sets in... I'm no superman, yet expected to be so... I live on with the burden of angry souls screaming out my name in a dark alley with a dead-end... I'm human... I make mistakes... I'm Clueless yet Clues are what I have to find... I'm confused yet CON is the word they use to define me... Nobody cares for the inner truth... What are they doing??? Mistakes mistakes... Life goes on... I live on... And so do my mistakes...

5 comments:

Jitzomnia said...

hmmmm....y so thoughtful?ok ill take this only as a post...so should u :)

Jitzomnia said...

jus a reminder....no one wants to c u as superman...u kno y ;)...we lik u wid ur normal clothes:P

ru said...

bhaut baaje bauka. isi has screwed u

Canonical Cacophony said...

taking the hell out of some one is presenting that person with heaven...try to do that in your life and the 'clues' will be 'clear' infront of you!

devjit said...

eto frustrated keno? panu dekho khushi hoye jaabe