Monday, December 12, 2005

And then there are some.....

1. Rats in my house which inspires me to make Tom & Jerry sequels 25 years down the line...

2. Institutes that make me depresssed & make me realize I'm a big fool.....

3. People who think they know the whole world & advice on anything they want to....

4. Friends who are impatient & have a pea-sized brain.... making them confused and pathetic in whatever work they do.....

5. People with an AWFUL sense of timing....

6. People like me who is depressed enough to get up at 1 in the morning to write crap like this......

What is the world coming to......

" Bondhu-ter hoyna podobi
Bondhu tumi kedo na
Bondhu shobuj chirodin
Bondhu-ter boyesh barena

Bondhu tomar ami tai...... Attiyo-tae bedhona.....Kedo na......"

Nice lines.... Deep Meaning.... Should be followed at times...


p.s. : The last few lines are in bengali..... My apologies to all who can't understand it....By the way p.s. means "POST SCRIPT" which might be mistaken by one of my friends to be something else....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tom n jerry.i looooooooove it!!!!well amar barite to rats n mice...both...btw dont think about those people coz as dravid puts it"advice to sabhi dete hai,but what matters is who u take it from"....btw impatient frnz???what r they pathetic at???well dont wanna say much about timin coz many ppl r comfy wid that.....

well bondhu.hmmmm.....reminds me of freshers...gr8 memories......but everythin has to end...for a new beginning i guess.......

ru said...

uff mysteries of "p.s"still not solved