Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's a happy post.....


This post is for my friends who wanted me to write a happy post (namely Aar Bee)..... Well I'm immensely happy today.... Had an awesome dinner at my friend's place.... It's after such a long time that I had such a nice & "cute" dinner..... Hey Ru if aunty's around show her this.... THANK YOU AUNTY..... Anyways.... It's festive season & the season has begun with a nice party..... This party had its usual display of awful timings of comments.....(Thanx Jitz....) and the nice "adda" on the roof was an added pleasure.... Over all it was a happy day & an immensely enjoyable one.... It's nice to know that the clown is smiling again..... Enjoy....

3 comments:

Jitzomnia said...

wat was the"cute"for?.a-oooooo

ru said...

hey ,thank you.

jo said...

F**K!!Dude,wats with the fibonacci series?