Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A year goes by.....

Everything comes to an end & so will this year..... Memories it will leave in the niches of my mind.... But was it a good year or a bad one???? I won't think that way.... I'll just take a cup of steaming coffee, curl up on my couch & think about the passing year..... Every end opens the door to a new beginning..... New thoughts...... New hopes.... New friends..... New desires.... New dreams...... No wonder its called the New Year..... Dreams to be fulfilled.... And yet new dreams will be seen.... How wonderful the times are..... But how long will they stay??? Oh the memories flow & so do my thoughts..... Confusing... Aren't they??? Yet I find them sensible..... I'll live with these memories for days to come.... Or perhaps Years to come..... Spend the coming Year wisely & well.......

1 comment:

Jitzomnia said...

wel everythin is new xcept my resolutions...which is-not to make them nemore...