Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Realized....

Whenever I read my friends' blogs a sense of inferiority comes over me..... Its wierd.... I feel I don't know anything & absolutely incapable of putting some coherent thoughts into my posts.... But the very next moment I realize "I am what I am" & I am happy to put forward my posts in a simple (at times in a way a 10 year old kid would write) way..... Anyways I have to grow up I guess and be more mature in my writings.....As my friend aar bee rightly pointed out, its always sad, depressed & lonely.... Have to write about happier things.... I'll try that in my next post but till then................... WAIT.....

1 comment:

Jitzomnia said...

something put in simple words but wid a deep meaning is alwaz appreciated...atleast think of me coz i really dont unstn wat others rite...i mean most of it!